Atul G Kelkar
- Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Fellow, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Main Office2038 Black Engr
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Old Dominion University, 1993
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Old Dominion University, 1990
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Poona, 1984
- Control Theory
- Robust and Nonlinear Control
- acoustic noise control
- Vibration Control
- Flexible Multibody Dynamics
- Integrated Design via Multi-Objective Optimization
- Neural Networks
- C.E. Whitmer, A.G. Kelkar, J.M. Vogel, D. Chaussee, C. Ford, and U. Vaidya. Modeling and characterization of the impact of control surface free-play on flutter for an all moving surface. In American Control Conference, pages 5342 – 5347, Montreal, Canada, June 27-29 2012.
- W. D. Robinson and A. G. Kelkar. Modeling and identification of a pneumatic air spring-valve-accumulator system for semi-active suspension control. In 2012 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 17-19 2012.
- P. Tulpule and A. G. Kelkar. Robust optimal control design using sensitivity dynamics and youla parameterization. In 2012 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 17-19 2012.