Each degree option is a little different. Explore the pages below to determine the program for which you would like to apply.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (available online)
- Master of Engineering in Energy Systems Engineering (available online)
- Graduate Certificate in Energy Systems Engineering (online only)
- Interdisciplinary majors include Human-Computer Interaction, Biorenewable Resources and Technology, Systems Engineering, Wind Energy Science, Engineering, and Policy and Data Driven Food, Energy, and Water Decision Making.
Research Programs and Major Professor
See which research programs interest you by reviewing our research page! The Department has developed six strategic research foci areas, Computational Sciences, Energy, Fluids, Health, Multi-scale Engineering, and Systems. We have also outlined the faculty areas of expertise to better guide you as to what faculty you may be interested in working with during your graduate education.