- Assistant Professor
- Mechanical Engineering
Main Office208 Lab of Mechanics
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, University of California-Berkeley, 2010
- MTech, Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institutes of Technology-Madras, 2005
- BTech, Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institutes of Technology-Madras, 2005
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Cardiovascular Biomechanics
- Geometric Modeling
- Computational Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
- GPU and Parallel Computing
- Ultrasonic Non-Destructive Evaluation
- Adarsh Krishnamurthy, Matthew J. Gonzales, Gregory Sturgeon, W. Paul Segars, Andrew D. McCulloch, “Biomechanics Simulations Using Cubic Hermite Meshes with Extraordinary Nodes for Isogeometric Cardiac Modeling,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, 43:27–38, 2016.
- Ming-Chen Hsu, Chenglong Wang, Fei Xu, Austin J. Herrema, Adarsh Krishnamurthy, “Direct Immersogeometric Fluid Flow Analysis Using B-rep CAD Models,” Computer Aided Geometric Design, 43:143–158, 2016.
- Adarsh Krishnamurthy, Christopher Villongco, Joyce Chuang, Lawrence Frank, Vishal Nigam, Ernest Belezzuoli, Paul Stark, David Krummen, Sanjiv Narayan, Jeffrey Omens, Andrew McCulloch, Roy Kerckhoffs, “Patient-Specific Models of Cardiac Biomechanics,” Journal of Computational Physics, 244:4–21, 2013.
- Adarsh Krishnamurthy, Rahul Khardekar, Sara McMains, “Optimized GPU Evaluation of Arbitrary Degree NURBS Curves and Surfaces,” Computer-Aided Design, 41(12):971-980, 2009.
- Adarsh Krishnamurthy, Mohan Varadarajan, Soumya K., Krishnamurthy Chitti Venkata, Krishnan Balasubramaniam, “A Simulation Tool For Ultrasonic Inspection,” Journal of the Korean Society for Non Destructive Testing, 26(3):153-161, 2006.