Dear Alumni and Friends,
Did you know that you can directly contribute to the research efforts of individual labs? Making donations to an individual lab ensures that the funds go to projects most important to you. For instance, your contributions can support undergraduate research projects. These undergraduate projects are typically not funded endeavors.
If you would like to aid in advancing the research, outreach, and education efforts of The Bentil Group, please make your contribution directly by means of the Iowa State University Foundation website. All gifts are tax deductible as permitted by law. Your donations will go towards graduate and undergraduate student research, educational activities, and outreach.
To make an online donation, please visit the following link with instructions provided below: Gift Online
- Select “I want to choose where my gift is designated”, in the Gift Designations section.
- Check the box “I want to support a fund not listed here and will add specific gift designation in Notes and Instructions box below”, in the Support a Different Area section and then press the “Continue” button.
- In the Notes/Instructions section, write “Sarah A. Bentil’s Lab in the Mechanical Engineering Department”.
To make a donation by mail, please visit the following link with instructions provided below: Gift by Mail
- Print out the gift form.
- On the gift form, check the box “Other” in the Gift Designation section.
- Write “Sarah A. Bentil’s Lab in the Mechanical Engineering Department”, in the space next to “Other” within the Gift Designation section.
- Mail the completed form with your check to the address on the form.
Thank you for your generosity and your support.
Sarah A. Bentil, Ph.D.