For a complete list of machine capabilities click here.
- Navigate to the form here.
- Fill out the required information in the form.
- Upload relevant drawing, part, or assembly files into the form.
*Please ensure drawing files are either .pdf files or saved as detached drawings. Double check to make sure drawings contain all relevant dimensions, call-outs, and tolerances.
**Please note that files are limited to 30Mb. If the files are larger than this, please upload files to the Boyd file share and note the file route in the job description.
- Submit the form.
- The form will go to Boyd for a quote. A quote will be sent to your advisor for approval via Smartsheets.
- Upon approval, bring any project materials to Boyd Lab.
- You will be emailed when the project is complete.
Uploading Files to the Boyd Drive:
- To upload files to the Boyd file share by going to My Computer -> Tools -> Map Network Drive -> \\my.files.iastate.edu\engr\teams\groups\boyd.
- If prompted for a username enter “iastate\YourNetID” and replace YourNetID with your net ID. Enter your net ID password in the password field.
- Create a folder for yourself and record the folder name and file name of your part on the form.