Iowa State University’s Department of Mechanical Engineering offers opportunities for undergraduates as well as graduate and post-doctoral students. Students will get real world experience that will prepare them for the workforce as well as opportunities to conduct research in diverse fields including Biological and Nanoscale Sciences, Clean Energy Technologies, Complex Fluid Systems, Design and Manufacturing Innovation, and Simulation and Visualization.
The following links provide information to students considering applying to the program:
- Why Choose ME?
- Admissions FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Degrees and Programs
- MEng in Mechanical Engineering
- MEng in Energy Systems Engineering
- Professional Certificates
- Concurrent Degrees
- Undergraduate Minors
- Opportunities for Students
- Life at Iowa State