Before Submitting Your Project
Before submitting your project, some decisions must be made about how you want your job printed. These include resolution (layer height), infill density, material choice, and manufacturing method. Please visit the Design Tips link at the top and read the relevant information before submitting a project request.
Submitting A Job Request
Please review the material above to avoid any unnecessary delays in printing. Follow the steps below to submit a job request.
- Click the link to the form at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out the entire form including uploading the CAD files in the Job Request Form.
- Click “Submit.”
- This form will go to the Additive Manufacturing Lab for a quote. A quote will be emailed to you, at which time you can either approve or deny the project.
- If you approve the project, the quote will then be sent to the advisor/account holder you specified for final approval. This is where the relevant payment account information will be added.
- Once the advisor/account holder has approved the job and filled out the account information, printing will begin.
- You will be notified when the parts are completed. Parts can be picked up in 1058 Black Engineering.