Before Submitting Your Project
Before submitting your project, some decisions must be made about how you want your job printed.
- Resolution, The z height of each layer. For more information see Guide to selecting 3D printing Resolution and Internal structure (PDF).
- Internal Structure, for information see Guide to selecting 3D printing Resolution and Internal structure (PDF).
- Material, there are a variety of materials that may be used to print your model, for information see FDM Materials.
Submitting Your Project
Use this form if you wish to have a project printed. For 3D printer resolution and internal structure information, click here.
- Navigate to the form here.
- Fill out the entire form and click “Submit.”
- Upload model and .stl files in the Job Request Form.
- This form will go to the Additive Manufacturing Lab for a quote. A quote will be emailed to you.
- Have your instructor or major professor fill out the account number and sign for approval to proceed with quote job request. Email back to Additive Manufacturing Lab. Note: the person who approves the job needs to be the person in charge of the account.
- You will be emailed when your project is complete.