- “Virtual Reality: Hype or a Technology that can do “Real Work”?, University of Minnesota, November 4, 2015.
- “The Value of Immersive Technologies in Communicating Design Concepts among Student Teams,” July 23, 2015, Trends in Visualization Technology for Teaching, Learning, and Research, Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ.
- “Virtual Training: Learning Transfer of Assembly Tasks,” March 26, 2015, IEEE Virtual Reality Conference, Arles, France.
- “Digital Design Tools”, April 21, 2014, IE 577 Human Factors course presentation, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Combining Virtual Reality and Engineering for an Exciting Career (PDF)
- Strategy for Improving Diversity; What Works? (PDF)
- Low Clearance Assembly of CAD Models with Haptic Feedback (PDF)
- A Virtual Reality Interface for the Design of Compliant Mechanisms (PDF)
- Combining Geometric Constraints with Physics Modeling for Virtual Assembly using SHARP (PDF)
- Virtual Reality as an Interface to Mechanical Design (PDF)
- Interactive Mesh-Free Stress Analysis for Mechanical Design Assembly with Haptics (PDF)
- Do You Know Where You’re Going To? (PDF)
- Design and Virtual Reality (PDF)
- Virtual Reality as a Human Computer Interface to Mechanical Design (PDF)
- Concurrent Operation Simulation in Virtual Reality (PDF)
- Integrating Operations Simulation Results with an Immersive Virtual Reality Environment (PDF)
- Virtual Reality as a Human-Computer Interface to Mechanical Design (PDF)
Rockwell Collins/Aviation Industries of China Advanced Technology Symposium Conference, Shanghai, China, May 2000.
SME Virtual Design Technology and Applications Conference, Warren, Michigan, November 3-4, 1999.
NAFEMS Organization Pushing Analysis to the Limit Seminar, York, England, September 9, 1999.
ASME Virtual Design for Manufacturing Conference, Detroit, Michigan, December 9-10, 1998.
ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Anaheim, California, November 15-20, 1998.
SIGGRAPH ’98: 25th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, Orlando, Florida, July 19-24, 1998.
SIGGRAPH ’97: 24th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, Los Angeles Convention Center, August 3-8, 1997.
ASME Design Technical Conference, Irvine, California, August 19, 1996.