71. R.S. Gebhardt, P. Du, O. Wodo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A data-driven identification of morphological features influencing the fill factor and efficiency of organic photovoltaic devices”, Computational Material Science, accepted for publication, 2017
70. D. Kipp, O. Wodo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, V. Ganesan, “Utilizing morphological correlators for device performance to optimize ternary blend organic solar cells based on block copolymer additives”, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 161, 206-218, 2017
69. T. Jubery, J. Shook, K. Parmley, J. Zhang, H. S. Naik, R. Higgins, S. Sarkar, A. Singh, A. K. Singh, B Ganapathysubramanian, “Deploying Fourier coefficients to unravel soybean canopy diversity”, Frontiers in Plant Sciences, accepted for publication, 2017
68. A.J. Herrema, N.M. Wiese, C.N. Darling, B. Ganapathysubramanian, A. Krishnamurthy, M-C. Hsu, “A framework for parametric design optimization using isogeometric analysis”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, in press, 2017
67. Kevin L Gu, Yan Zhou, Xiaodan Gu, Hongping Yan, Ying Diao, Tadanori Kurosawa, Baskar Ganapathysubramanian, Michael F Toney, Zhenan Bao, “Tuning domain size and crystallinity in isoindigo/PCBM organic solar cells via solution shearing”, Organic Electronics 40, 79-87, 2017
66. A.D. Fontanini, U. Vaidya, A. Passalacqua, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Contaminant transport at large Courant numbers using Markov matrices”, Building and Environment 112, 1 – 16, 2017
65. D. Stoecklein, M. Davies, N. Wubshet, J. Le, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Automated Design for Microfluid Flow Sculpting: Multiresolution Approaches, Efficient Encoding, and CUDA Implementation”, Journal of Fluids Engineering 139, 2017
64. B. S. S. Pokuri, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Morphology control in polymer blend fibers—a high throughput computing approach.”, Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering 24 (6), 065012, 2016
63. D.M. Ackerman, K. Delaney, G.H. Fredrickson, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A finite element approach to self-consistent field theory calculations of multiblock polymers”, Journal of Computational Physics, 331, Pages 280–296, 2017
62. A.D. Fontanini, K.M. Pr’Out, J. Kosny, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Exploring future climate trends on the thermal performance of attics: Part 1 – Standard roofs.” Energy and Buildings 129, 32-45, 2016
61. K. G. Lore, D. Stoecklein, M. Davies, B. Ganapathysubramanian, S. Sarkar, “Deep Action Sequence Learning for Causal Shape Transformation.” arXiv preprint, 2016
60. A.D. Fontanini, U. Vaidya, A. Passalacqua, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Quantifying mechanical ventilation performance: The connection between transport equations and Markov matrices.”, Building and Environment 104, 253-262, 2016
59. Tony Fast; Olga Wodo; Baskar Ganapathysubramanian; Surya R Kalidindi, “Microstructure Taxonomy based on Spatial Correlations: Application to Microstructure Coarsening”, Acta Materialia, accepted for publication, 2016
58. Y. Xie, O. Wodo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Incompressible two-phase flow: Diffuse interface approach for large density ratios, grid resolution study, and 3D patterned substrate wetting problem.”, Computers & Fluids, 2016
57. C.L. Kling, R.W. Arritt, G. Calhoun, D. Keiser (and 25 other authors including B.G who are acknowledged due to journal restrictions on having only five authors), “Integrated Assessment Models of the Food, Energy, and Water (FEW) Nexus: A Review and Research Needs”, Annual Review of Resource Economics, 9, 2017
56. Q. Guo, D. Rajewski, E. Takle, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Constructing low-dimensional stochastic wind models through hierarchical spatial temporal decomposition.” arXiv preprint, 2016
55. R. Dyja, B. Ganapathysubramanian, K. G. van der Zee, “Massively parallel-in-space-time, adaptive finite element framework for non-linear parabolic equations.” arXiv preprint, 2016
54. K. R. Lind, N. Lee, T. Sizmur, O. Siemianowski, S. Van Bruggen, B. Ganapathysubramanian, L. Cademartiri, “Plant Growth Environments with Programmable Relative Humidity and Homogeneous Nutrient Availability”, PLoS One, 11(6), 2016
53. D. Stoecklein, C.Y. Wu, D. Kim, D. Di Carlo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Optimization of micropillar sequences for fluid flow sculpting”, Physics of Fluids, 28(1), 2016
52. A. Akintayo, N. Lee, V. Chawla, M. Mullaney, C. Marett, A. Singh, G. Tylka, B. Ganapathysubramaniam, S. Sarkar, “An end-to-end convolutional selective autoencoder approach to Soybean Cyst Nematode eggs detection.” arXiv preprint, 2016
51. A.D. Fontanini, J. Kosny, N. Shukla, A. Fallahi, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Development and verification of the Fraunhofer Attic Thermal Model (FATM)”, Journal of Building Performance Simulation, in press, 2016.
50. A. D. Fontanini, Umesh Vaidya, Baskar Ganapathysubramanian, “A methodology for optimal placement of sensors in enclosed environments: A dynamical systems approach”, Building and Environment, in press, 2016.
49. K. Zhao, O. Wodo, D. Ren, H. U. Khan, M. R. Niazi, H. Hu, M. Abdelsamie, R. Li, E. Li, L. Yu, B. Yan, M. M. Payne, J. Smith, J. E. Anthony, T. D. Anthopoulos, S. Thoroddsen, B. Ganapathysubramanian, A. Amassian, “Vertical Phase Separation in Small Molecule: Polymer Blend Organic Thin Film Transistors Can Be Dynamically Controlled”, Advanced Functional Materials, in press, 2016
48. A.D. Fontanini, U. Vaidya, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Constructing Markov matrices for real-time transient contaminant transport analysis for indoor environments”, Building and Environment 94, 68-81, 2015
47. A. Singh, B. Ganapathysubramanian, A.K. Singh, S. Sarkar, “Machine Learning for High-Throughput Stress Phenotyping in Plants”, Trends in plant science, 21 (2) , 110-124, 2016
46. O. Wodo, J. Zola, B.S.S. Pokuri, P. Du, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Automated, high throughput exploration of process–structure–property relationships using the MapReduce paradigm”, Materials Discovery, in press, 2015
45. R.S. Gebhardt, P. Du, A. Peer, M. Rock, M.R. Kessler, R. Biswas, B. Ganapathysubramanian, S. Chaudhary, “Utilizing Wide Band Gap, High Dielectric Constant Nanoparticles as Additives in Organic Solar Cells”, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 119 (42), 23883-23889, 2015
44. A. Aboulhassan, D. Baum, O. Wodo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, A. Amassian, M. Hadwiger, “A Novel Framework for Visual Detection and Exploration of Performance Bottlenecks in Organic Photovoltaic Solar Cell Materials”, Computer Graphics Forum 34 (3), 401-410, 2015
43. S. K. Samudrala*, J. Zola, S. Aluru, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Parallel Framework for Dimensionality Reduction of Large-scale Datasets”, Scientific Programming, accepted for publication (2015)
42. D. Kipp, O. Wodo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, V. Ganesan, “Achieving Bicontinuous Microemulsion Like Morphologies in Organic Photovoltaics”, ACS Macro Letters, accepted for publication (2015)
41. J. Pace, C. Gardner, C. Romay, B. Ganapathsubramanian, T. Lübberstedt, “Genome-wide association analysis of seedling root development in maize (Zea mays L.)”, BMC Genetics, accepted for publication (2015)
40. C-K Lee, O. Wodo, B Ganapathysubramanian, C-W Pao, “Electrode Materials, Thermal Annealing Sequences, and Lateral/Vertical Phase Separation of Polymer Solar Cells from Multiscale Molecular Simulations”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, accepted for publication (2014).
39. O. Wodo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “How do evaporating thin films evolve? Unravelling phase-separating mechanisms during solvent-based fabrication of polymer blends”, Applied Physics Letters, in press (2014)
38. J. Pace, N. Lee*, H. S. Naik*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, T Lübberstedt, “Analysis of maize (Zea mays L.) seedling roots with the high-throughput image analysis tool ARIA (Automatic Root Image Analysis)”. PLoS ONE, in press (2014)
37. D. Stoecklein*, C-Y. Wu, K. Owsley, Y. Xie*, D. Di Carlo, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Micropillar sequence designs for fundamental inertial flow transformations”, Lab on a Chip, in press (2014), selected for issue cover
36. S. Samudrala*, P. Balachandran, J. Zola, K. Rajan, B. Ganapathysubramanian. “A software framework for data dimensionality reduction: application to chemical crystallography”, Integrating Materials and Manufacturing Innovation, 3 (1), 1-20, (2014)
35. Q. Guo*, D. Rajeskwi**, E. Takle, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Data-driven, location-specific wind-models: Using meteorology data to construct low-dimensional stochastic wind models”, Wind Energy, revision (2013).
34. J. Diaz-Montes, Y. Xie*, I. Rodero, J. Zola, B. Ganapathysubramanian, M. Parashar, “Federated Computing for the Masses — Aggregating Resources to Tackle Large-Scale Engineering Problems”, IEEE Computing in Science & Engineering, 16(4), 62-72, (2013)
33. O. Wodo*, J. D. Roehling, A.L. Moele, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Quantifying organic solar cell morphology: A computational study of three-dimensional maps”, Energy and Environmental Sciences, in press (2013)
32. S. Samudrala*, O. Wodo*, K. Rajan, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A Graph-Theoretic Approach for Characterization of Precipitates in Alloys from Atom Probe Tomography data”, Computational Material Science, 77, 335–342 (2013).
31. H. Amini**, M. Masaeli, E. Sollier, Y. Xie*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, H. Stone, D. Di Carlo, “Engineering fluid flow using sequenced microstructures”, Nature Communications, 4, 1826, (2013), doi:10.1038/ncomms2841.
30. A. Fontanini*, U. Vaidya, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A stochastic approach to modeling the dynamics of natural ventilation systems”, Energy and Buildings, 63, 87–97 (2013).
29. R. Jaeger*, J. Ren**, Y. Xie*, M. Olsen, S. Sundararajan, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Nanoscale surface roughness affects low Reynolds number flow: Experiments and Modeling”, Applied Physics Letters, 101 (18), 184102-184102-5, (2012).
28. H.K. Kodali*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Sensitivity analysis of current generation in organic solar cells—comparing bilayer, sawtooth, and bulk heterojunction morphologies”, Solar energy materials and solar cells, 111, 66–73 (2013).
27. H. Kodali*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A computational framework to investigate charge transport in heterogeneous organic photovoltaic devices”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics & Engineering, 247, 113–129 (2012).
26. Y. Zhao**, B. Ganapathysubramaniam, P. Shrotriya, “Cantilever deflection associated with hybridization of monomolecular DNA film”, Journal of Applied Physics, 111 074310 (2012)
25. O. Wodo*, S. Tirthapura, S. Chaudhary, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Computational Characterization of Bulk Heterojunction Nanomorphology”, Journal of Applied Physics, 112, 064316 (2012).
24. O. Wodo*, S. Tirthapura, S. Chaudhary, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A graph-based formulation for computational characterization of bulk heterojunction morphology”, Organic Electronics, 13(6) 1105-1113 (2012).
23. O. Wodo*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Modeling morphology evolution during solvent-based fabrication of organic solar cells”, Computational Material Science, 55 113–126 (2012).
22. K. S. Nawla**, H. Kodali*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, S. Chaudhary, “Enhanced Charge Separation in Organic Photovoltaic Films Doped with Ferroelectric Dipoles”, Energy and Environmental Science, 5 7042-7049 (2012).
21. H. K. Kodali*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Computer simulation of heterogeneous polymer photovoltaic devices”, Modeling and Simulation in Material Science and Engineering, 20 035015 (2012).
20. S. Jape*, J.A. Wickert, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Exploring the effect of stick-slip friction transition across tape-roller interface on the transmission of lateral vibration”, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 48 1189-1199 (2012).
19. K. S. Nawla**, H. Kodali*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, S. Chaudhary, “Dependence of recombination mechanisms and strength on processing conditions in polymer solar cells”, Applied Physics Letters, 99, 263301 (2011).
18. A. Fontanini*, M. Olsen, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Thermal comparison between ceiling diffusers and fabric ductwork diffusers for green buildings”, Energy and Buildings, 43 2973-2987 (2011).
17. O. Wodo*, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Computationally efficient solution to the Cahn-Hilliard equation: adaptive implicit time schemes, mesh sensitivity analysis and the 3D isoperimetric problem”, Journal of Computational Physics, 230 (2011) 6037—6060.
17. O. Wodo, S. Tirthapura, S. Chaudhary, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A novel graph-based formulation for characterizing morphology with application to Organic Solar Cells” arXiv, 2011
16. J. Ren**, B. Ganapathysubramanian, S. Sundararajan, “Experimental analysis of the surface roughness evolution of etched glass for micro/nanofluidic devices”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 21 (2011) 025012.
15. R. Rajaram, U. Vaidya, M. Fardad, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Stability in the almost everywhere sense: A linear transfer operator approach”, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 368 (2010) 144-156.
14. B. Ganapathysubramanian, “Using data to account for lack of data: Linking material informatics with stochastic analysis”, Journal of Metals, 61 (2009) 54—59.
13. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “A stochastic multiscale framework for modeling flow through heterogeneous porous media”, Journal of Computational Physics, 228 (2009) 591—618.
12. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “Modeling multiscale diffusion processes in random heterogeneous media”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 197 (2008) 3560–3573.
11. N. Zabaras, B. Ganapathysubramanian, “A scalable framework for the solution of stochastic inverse problems using a sparse grid collocation approach”, Journal of Computational Physics, 227 (2008) 4697-4735.
10. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “A non-linear dimension reduction methodology for generating data-driven stochastic input models”, Journal of Computational Physics, 227 (2008). 6612-6637.
9. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “A seamless approach towards stochastic modeling: Sparse grid collocation and data driven input model”s, Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, invited paper for the 19th Melosh Competition, 44 (2008) 298-320.
8. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “Modeling diffusion in random heterogeneous media: Data-driven models, stochastic collocation and the variational multi-scale method”, Journal of Computational Physics, 226 (2007) 326-353.
7. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “Sparse grid collocation schemes for stochastic natural convection problems”, Journal of Computational Physics, 225 (2007) 652-685.
6. N. Zabaras, B. Ganapathysubramanian, L. Tan, “Modeling dendritic solidification with melt convection using the extended finite element method (XFEM) and level set methods”, Journal of Computational Physics, 218 (2006) 200-227.
5. Shyam Sunder, G. Baskar, V. Babu, D. Strenski, “Detailed Performance Analysis of the Interpolation Supplemented Lattice Boltzman Method on the Cray T3E and Cray X1”, International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications, 20 (2006) 557-570.
4. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “On the control of solidification using magnetic fields and magnetic field gradients”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 48 (2005) 4174-4189.
3. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “Control of solidification of non-conducting materials using tailored magnetic fields”, Journal of Crystal Growth, 276 (2005) 299-316.
2. B. Ganapathysubramanian, N. Zabaras, “Using magnetic field gradients to control the directional solidification of alloys and the growth of single crystals”, Journal of Crystal Growth, 270 (2004) 255-272
1. C. Shyam Sunder, G. Baskar, V. Babu, D. Strenski, “Parallel Performance of the Interpolation Supplemented Lattice Boltzman Method”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2913 (2003) 428-437.