Graduate Handbooks and Forms



Visit the Canvas Student Tools page and fill out a request for qualifying exam form

Engineering Internship Approval Form (ME 697)
Independent Study Approval Form (ME 590/690)

To add or drop a course:
Fill out the Change of Schedule Form (via your AccessPlus Student page > Registrar Forms)

To change to a Pass/Not Pass or Auditing course:
Learn more about the Registrar’s policies and Graduate College policies around changing to an Auditing course (Note: Auditing courses are not counted toward your graduate degree and should not be included on the POSC)

Additional forms can be found on the Graduate College website